Modern world of sound and music is multifaceted. And one needs to understand this from someone Currently working in the industry.
We at SIAonline are a part of the mainstream industry and thereby have designed a course that is tailored to suit the real world scenario. On the other side, those who are new to the world of modern recording, musical instrument digital interface, digital audio, and their production environments should be aware that a person new to the recording or studio environment might easily be awestruck by the amount and variety of equipment that’s involved in the process; however, when we become familiar with the science, the tools, and techniques of recording technology, a definite order to the studio’s makeup soon begins to become clear, with each piece of equipment being designed to play a role in the overall scheme of music and audio production.
We have walked the extra mile to ensure that the students learning online will get the complete knowledge for the said subjects via the face-to-face learning, our E books, Demo Videos and extensively developed assignments.
The goal of this course is to serve as a guide and reference to help you become familiar with the recording and production process. When used in conjunction with mentors, lots of hands-on assignments, further reading, and simple common sense, this course will, I hope, help you.
3 days/week (2 hours/Class)
Live Online Classes.
- Lesson 1: Sound Basic’s
- Lesson 2: Digital Theory.
- Lesson 3: Microphones.
- Lesson 4: Tonal processors.
- Lesson 5: Dynamic Processors.
- Lesson 6: Studio Consoles.
- Lesson 7: Audio Effects.
- Lesson 8: Digital Consoles.
- Lesson 9: Studio Acoustics.
- Lesson 10: Studio Monitor Speakers.
- Lesson 11: Cables & Connectors
- Lesson 12: Computer.
- Lesson 13: Audio Interface & Sound Cards.
- Lesson 14: MIDI.
- Lesson 15: Starting With Pro tools.
- Lesson 16: Starting With Pro Tools 2
- Lesson 17: Basic recording & Editing.
- Lesson 18: Plugin processing.
- Lesson 19: Tempo & Beat detective.
- Lesson 20: 2 track & Multi track Session Editing.
- Lesson 21: Automation.
- Lesson 22: Mixing 1.
- Lesson 23: Mixing 2.
- Lesson 24: Finalizing & Mastering.
- Budding musicians who intend to make a mark in this industry by creating there own tracks.
- Those, who look forward to become a Sound engineer.
- Those, who are fascinated by studio life.
- Those, who are fascinated by film audio, attracted to sound design of a film.
- Performing musicians
- Understand Fundamentals of Sound.
- Navigate analog and digital audio console, control, and understand the DAW architectures.
- Understand the components needed for good recording
- Have a decent Knowledge about room Acoustics & how to work with low budgets.
- Choose the right microphone for the right Instrument.
- Listen and do professional analysis of a Recording.
- Diagnose the problem areas of a recording.
- Create professional sessions on pro tools.
- Edit Audio In pro tools.
- Understand the way to manage Sessions.
- Lineup a session for Mixing.
- Understand Gain structures in A mix
- Imaging In a mix
- Creating a Good Mix and Master.
The DAW used for the Course will Be Pro tools.
Apple Computer Or Compatible Windows Computer.
Minimum Intel I 5 / 7 2.8 Gig Processor with 16 GB Ram &1 TB Internal Drive.
A pair of studio Monitors Or Studio grade Headphones.
Apogee Duet Or Compatible Professional Sound card with 2 Ins & 2 Outs.