Modern world of sound and music is multifaceted. And one needs to understand this from someone Currently working in the industry.
We at SIAonline are a part of the mainstream industry and thereby have designed a course that is tailored to suit the real world scenario. On the other side, those who are new to the world of modern recording, musical instrument digital interface, digital audio, and their production environments should be aware that a person new to the recording or studio environment might easily be awestruck by the amount and variety of equipment that’s involved in the process; however, when we become familiar with the science, the tools, and techniques of recording technology, a definite order to the studio’s makeup soon begins to become clear, with each piece of equipment being designed to play a role in the overall scheme of music and audio production.
We have walked the extra mile to ensure that the students learning online will get the complete knowledge for the said subjects via the face-to-face learning, our E books, Demo Videos and extensively developed assignments.
The goal of this course is to serve as a guide and reference to help you become familiar with the Live Sound Reinforcement process. When used in conjunction with mentors, lots of hands-on assignments, further reading, and simple common sense, this course will, I hope, help you.
3 days/week (2 hours/Class)
Live Online Classes.
- Lesson 1: Sound Basic’s
- Lesson 2: Digital Theory.
- Lesson 3: Microphones.
- Lesson 4: Tonal processors.
- Lesson 5: Dynamic Processors.
- Lesson 6: Live Consoles.
- Lesson 7: Audio Effects.
- Lesson 8: Loudspeakers
- Lesson 9: Venue Acoustics.
- Lesson 10: Stage Monitor Speakers.
- Lesson 11: Cables & Connectors.
- Lesson 12: Tech rider.
- Lesson 13: Power supply
- Lesson 14: Acoustical prediction Software.
- Lesson 15: Monitor Mixing.
- Lesson 16: FOH MIX
- Lesson 17: Avid S6L
- Lesson 18: DIgico SD10
- Budding musicians who intend to Tour and Perform As a lIve sound Engineer.
- Those, who look forward to become a Live Sound engineer.
- Those, who are fascinated by touring Bands & Musicians.
- Those, who are fascinated by Live Bands, attracted to Mixing sound For events.
- Performing musicians
- Understand Fundamentals of Sound.
- Navigate digital live audio console, control, and understand the System architectures.
- Understand the components needed for good Sound System.
- Have a decent Knowledge about room Acoustics & how to work with low budgets.
- Choose the right microphone for the right Instrument.
- Listen and do professional analysis of a Recording.
- Diagnose the problem areas of a Sound System.
- Read and create a tech rider for a concert.
- Understand the way to manage the stage.
- Understand System Engineering & Line array Systems.
- Understand Gain structures.
- Stage Setup.
- Monitor Mix Setup.
- Wireless Microphones & In Ear Monitors.
- FOH Mixing.
The Course will Cover Digital Consoles Live Avid S6L & DIgico SD10. Offline Software’s for these consoles will be needed for the course.
Apple Computer Or Compatible Windows Computer.
Minimum config: Intel I 5 / 7 2.8 Gig Processor, with 16 GB Ram &1 TB Internal Drive.
A pair of studio Monitors Or Studio grade Headphones.
Apogee Duet Or Compatible Professional Sound card with 2 Ins & 2 Outs.